Monthly Archives: August 2013

Espirational – a 10 Minute Vacation for the Soul

Join Susan and me today over at Espirational, Bob and Rogene Robbins’ blog.┬áIt’s a lovely spiritual pick-up to start (or end) your day on a positive note! Susan is their featured Follower of the Month. Hear what she has to … Continue reading

Posted in Spirituality | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

Susan Interviewed on Mysteristas Blog

Check out the Mysteristas, a bunch of mystery-loving, mystery-writing women who interviewed my creator, Susan Yanguas, this week.

Posted in General | Tagged , , | Leave a comment

Enjoy that Hot Fudge Sundae

Experts seem to agree that if you follow good health practices 80% of the time, it’s OK to indulge or slack off the other 20%. This could be allowing yourself a treat that’s not on your diet or taking a … Continue reading

Posted in General | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Peeing in the Shower

Yep. You read that correctly. No, it’s not a typo. [NOTE: If you are offended easily, you may want to skip this post.] It’s kind of a weird practice, and I admit it took me a while before I warmed … Continue reading

Posted in General | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment